We have been shortlisted shortlist for the Education Investor Awards 2018
Posted 20 days ago
We are delighted to have been shortlisted once again at the prestigious Education Investor Awards for the 'ICT Platforms and Applications category'.
Who gets shortlisted?
We are proud to be recognised at these awards, which are awarded to organisations who have made an outstanding contribution to education in 2017-18. It is testament to organisations whose expertise and commitment to the industry has had a real impact on education sector.
We have built solutions with proven results
Here at New Era Education, we pride ourselves on building solutions which help schools achieve more. In a world where pressures on schools is mounting we have helped 1,000's of schools to achieve some outstanding results including;
- Saving schools an average of £6400 on school communications with SchoolPing
- Increasing parental engagement with an average of six messages per child, per week
- Saving teachers up to 11 hours a week on lesson planning, prep and homework with DB Primary and the DB Learning Library
- Saving administration staff up to 120 hours on parents’ evening and forms
- Raising attainment with an average of 36,000 hours’ home-learning, per school
To find out more about how we could help your institution, get in touch.